- A message from Lemora!
For reasons of a virusy nature the release of our new album is being delayed. It’s ready to go and believe us, it’ll be worth the wait! Watch this space for a little taster in advance. Keep your distance, keep washing those hands and pray for the pubs to open.
- New gig in Camden!Having headlined at The Unicorn, Camden, back in July, we’re delighted to be returning on Thursday 21st November to support NAUT at their EP launch event. It promises to be a great night! Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/the-unicorn-camden-live/naut-down-from-above-her-despair-ghost-of-lemora/380941209505298/ Tickets: https://www.wegottickets.com/event/483439
- 2019 Club Kolis Photographs
- New gigs!
It’s all go! Two more gigs are coming up …. at The Unicorn this Thursday 25th July, and at The Gunners on Saturday 24th August.
- Change of Venue
- New gig: Lemora Live in London!
We’re very excited to be playing our first London gig since November 2017 (!!) on 7th July at Nightclub Kolis – The Lounge, 18 Kentish Town Rd, NW1 9NX London. Full details are on the Gigs page.
- Happy New Year!Happy New Year! Whilst the Facebook page gets regular posts, we’re very conscious that we’ve been quiet on the website this year, and that an up-date has been long overdue …. so here it is! The band has been working on new material for the last few months (some work actually started last year), with the aim of recording a new album. The new material has got us really excited, as has the prospect of the first album by the current Lemora line-up, and indeed the first full Lemora album for over a decade!! Where has the time gone? We’re also hatching a plan for another “release”, hopefully this year, but can’t say too much about the idea at the moment …. watch this space. If that wasn’t enough, Colin featured in the May 2018 issue of “Bass Guitar Magazine”. Thankfully, unlike his modelling work for other magazines, he has his clothes on :-).
- Munich, Friday 8th September 2017We had the privilege of playing at the Sacred Bones night in Munich on Friday 8th September. It was a fantastic gig in a great venue, with a tremendous club night afterwards.A heartfelt thank you to everyone who came to see us and made us feel so welcome. We really did appreciate it.A big thank you to Frank (DJ Frankit) for inviting us to play, and for being such an excellent host.A very special thank you to the extremely talented Sabine Thiele (www.schwarzesbayern.de) for some superb photographs and a comprehensive review.
- New gig: Fiddler’s Elbow, 10th November 2017!More good news … we’re playing with The Faces of Sarah and All Living Fear at the Fiddler’s Elbow, Camden, on Friday 10th November! A great live venue, and “a triple headline bill of quality music”. Head over to the Gigs page for more details!
- Two new gigs: August and September 2017!The Ghost of Lemora are thrilled to announce two new events, in August and September 2017 – head over to our gigs page for more details!